Friday, 21 May 2010

Lovely day

Its been a lovely day here, so the piggys have been on the grass, thought I would show off my darlings

Photobucket
Twizz my lunky

Photobucket
Dumbledore and Neville my Swiss

Photobucket
Merlin my Merino and Midnight my Texal

Photobucket
Magic my Lunky, Syringa and Cleo my Merino

and then there is Benji Bunny who thinks hes a piggy LOL
Photobucket

the piggys all live inside a shed, Benji is outside at the moment he was getting a bit warm. Well thats my herd

2 comments:

  1. What cuties enjoying the sun! I love your blog header - so pretty. Thanks for entering my bag giveaway - closing date is 12th June so I'll contact the winner on 13th - good luck! Lucy xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! they are all so very fluffy - you must groom them a lot, lucky things!

    ReplyDelete