Saturday, 22 May 2010

Wow exciting times

Well I go on a guinea pig forum, only to be expected really LOL and I was proudly showing off my makes, not expecting any thing from it and .....*drum roll* I have got orders for both wash bags and piggy pockets. I feel so proud and excited that anyone would think my makes are good enough that they are worth paying for. So I have been glued to my sewing machine today and made two wash bags so far. Its also really nice that everyone doesnt mind that its recycled fabrics. They seem to really like the idea. So all in all a great day here at the hutch :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog, Toni. I'm looking forward to pix and stories about the herd.

    Why wouldn't people want your creations?? They're great, and the use of recycled materials adds an eco-friendly component.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great news! you should be very proud. and rightly so!

    ReplyDelete