Thursday, 10 June 2010

My ottoman

I have next to no storage space in our home, and it does create problems. So I came up with the idea of an ottoman for in the bedroom. So I asked on our local freecycle (does that make me a cheapskate?) and to my utter joy I was offered two Lloyd Loom type ottomans, which were a matching pair but in different sizes. So lots of storage.

The larger one a little battered and in need of a freshen up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now my bedroom I want to do in a shabby chic sort of style so I knew just what fabric I had that I wanted to redo them with. And which colour I wanted to re paint them in , as then they will go with my dream bedroom, that I am trying to achieve.

So here is the smaller one all finished, I think LOL

Photobucket

and my lovely fabric

Photobucket

hope you like it

witchwoopiggy

3 comments:

  1. You lucky thing they are fabulous!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow they are great, I love things like that and free as well You are lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! you clever girl! Thanks for your encouraging comment. I've entered you in my little giveaway! Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete