Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Sewing

Well today I was lucky enough to be given a sewing box on free cycle. I am so pleased with it as my tiny sewing box was groaning under all my bits and bobs and the lid wouldn't shut.

Photobucket

All so late this afternoon my hubby informs me that it is his mates mums birthday tomorrow. I wanted to make her some thing as she is a lovely lady. So I made this

Photobucket

and it is stuffed with soft stuffing and dried lavender and hops, which is supposed to aid sleep, as I know she has problems sleeping. And has the words ''sweet dreams'' and a tiny heart cross stitched on a band with a few little buttons added.

1 comment:

  1. That sewing box is fabulous I would love one! The heart is a lovely idea I loke your embellishments on the front.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete